Tuesday 19 July 2016

Summerstop

 
This is our last challenge for Summerbreak!
 
So...................
we would like you to make a project all about Summer!!
We can't wait
To see what you create
 
To enter this challenge here are the guidelines:
Please ensure you have read what is required below:
Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges.
Please tell us what products you've used in your post!!!

Our Sponsor this week is
http://samistamp.blogspot.nl/
 
Now let's see what our DT have made for us!!!
 
 
 
My Favorite Things Inside/Out Stitched Rectangle Die
 

 
 
Thinking of Summer I think of Icecream!
And so I had to make a card!
I used My Creative Time dies again!
The little icecream die is not available anymore unfortunately
And the bigger icecreams I made with the Just Tag Dies and
I used a little wooden stick to make them look real.
And ofcourse those Peachy Keen Eyes!!!!
 
 
  
Lil' Inkers 'Instant Camera', Joy 'Sun & Moon' and MFT 'Cloud Trio' dies
 
        Swissie 
 
We R Memory keepers "Nesting Card",
Spellbinders Oval,
Marianne Design starfish    
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment